- Therefore, when AI technology and investment began to grow, it quickly caught the public’s imagination.
- This is especially apparent in the marketing industry, where, for all the talk of AI at industry events and in the media, only 27% of marketers in the UK are actually using it in their jobs.
- Here are the top three reasons they reported and some of the misconceptions that often lie behind them.
- Part of the reason for the ‘trough of disillusionment’ is that it can feel like every tech company going claims to use AI in some shape or form.
- It’s no surprise then that Phrasee’s research revealed that 65% of marketers see AI as ‘a buzzword’ and a further 41% lack understanding about what it is.
Read full article: netimperative.com