- Last year, Chinese tech giant Alibaba developed an AI tool it said could write 20,000 lines of copy per second.
- In the case of the Associated Press, the media firm said using AI writing and research technology had freed up 20 percent of reporters’ time, while reducing error rates in the copy, even as the number of published articles has increased more than ten-fold” .
- In the case of Alibaba’s AI tool, application was born out of necessity.
- On announcing the it, Alimama said the tool could ” significantly” change the way copywriters work.
- The post Could AI enhance the role of journalists and copywriters? appeared first on TechHQ.
Read full article: techhq.com