- While Wishpond can help with designing and sending your landing pages and email marketing, we know writing the words that go on them is its own unique challenge.
- Nonetheless, we’d really recommend that the first thing you type when you sit down is not your opening lines, but ” INTRODUCTION, SECTION ONE, SECTION TWO, SECTION THREE, CONCLUSION” , and start filling in from there.
- Facebook: Varies depending on if its a personal Facebook post (63,206 characters), Ad (90 characters) or Page description (155 characters).
- Here’s a simple free character counter (that reminds you of social media limits right on the page!) to help.
- Editor’s note: We know, it may seem a little strange to include this in a piece about web copywriting, but today, so many of our speeches end up on website archives or recorded for webinars, we thought you might find this helpful.
- The best web copywriting tips for copywriter and non-copywriters for newsletters, social media, value propositions, speeches, landing pages, subject lines, and email copy.
Read full article: business2community.com