- Within 10 years, the report asserted, AI would be able to produce passable high school essays, and within 25 years they might be producing convincing novels.
- Presumably, somewhere within this timeframe, AI will be tasked with producing marketing content, and it will do this much more quickly-and much better-than we poor humans.
- In Japan, for instance, an AI has been used to produce novels that, in one instance, passed the first screening phase for a major literary prize.
- It’s rumored that Reuters is also investing in AI in order to write simple news reports.
- Washington Post journalists were tasked with ” driving” Heliograph during the 2016 Olympics, for instance, rather than just letting the AI do its work.
Read full article: ragan.com