- This then allows content strategists to generate news, articles, blogs and other forms of content that users are more likely to interact and engage with.
- Upon analyzing data, marketers can generate social media posts that are relevant to what consumers are searching for, such as products or services.
- This means that users who previously shared the post or liked posts regarding upcoming events received the Grand Ole Opry’s advertisement regarding ticket sales.
- With AI, marketers can review predictive analytics and generate relevant content based on the data.
- Fortunately, as mentioned above, AI helps content marketers create content that is relevant to their target audience at each buying stage of the marketing funnel.
Read full article: forbes.com