- Anand Jain says, ” Today, the use of AI is moving beyond chatbots and recommendation systems and is setting the stage for the next level of relationship marketing at scale.
- To stand out in the age of fierce competition, you must send the most relevant content, product, or offer at the right stage of the buyer’s journey.
- While explaining how brands can maintain consistent messaging throughout the funnel across different channels, Jain recommends, ” In an omnichannel world, data is coming from all directions, both online and offline.
- ” By using AI-powered platforms, marketers can better determine the best time to send an offer, what kind of offer to send, and what channel to send it on, in order to get the best results.
- From the perspective of descriptive analysis, marketers can visualize user behavior by creating cohorts for different purposes such as onboarding, retention, registration, feature usage, and product stickiness.
Read full article: martechadvisor.com