- We checked in with Tim LaBarge, Marketing Director of Campaigns, and Steven Keyser, ConstructConnect’s Inbound Marketing Director, to see how Smart Traffic is working for them.
- This is one of the original pages ConstructConnect created pre-Smart Traffic.
- He created two more variants one in each of the new visuals and changed the page headline from a statement (Get Access to Private Projects in Your Area) to a question (How Many Private Projects Are Bidding in Your Area?).
- Mark and his team created the promo campaign for the referral program in Unbounce.
- Build some landing page variants ( using these tips ), turn on Smart Traffic, and let AI do the rest.
Read full article: unbounce.com