OUR CLIENTS ASK:
How does it work?
We start with a no-obligation 30 minute call:
- To understand your short and long-term business goals
- How you differentiate your brand from your competition
- Who is your ideal audience
- Whether we are a good fit for each other.
If we like each other (and we will) then we'll do a second 60 minute call to review
- Your value proposition, and how to extend that into your writing
- Your messaging across all your online and offline marketing channels
- Your existing content performance among your existing audience
We'll then talk about some growth goals
- What is your expected return on your content?
- How many new leads or sales do you hope to generate?
- What do you wish to be your biggest impact on your potential customers?
With this in hand, we'll prepare a proposal for your review. It will include a Content & Copy strategy that addresses your pain points, documents your goals, and suggests ideas for reaching those goals.
Once we present our recommendations, we'll agree on
We can meet via Zoom, Skype, Google Hangouts, or just a plain old phone call
How long will it take?
It depends on the nature of our engagement.
Our retainer clients enjoy priority access.
If it is a one-time project, we can generally begin work within 48 hours. How long it takes depends on how much time you take to provide feedback.
How big is your team?
We are a core team of six providing services across writing and content production, website and graphic design, marketing automation, and account services. We also leverage our vast network to manage project teams to deliver large projects.
Is our correspondence confidential?
How do you accept payment?
We accept secure online payment via Wave Payments. Pay conveniently with your Credit Card, Visa Debit Card or ACH Transfer. You may even pay by Wire Transfer or PayPal. Just let us know. Initial deposits are non-refundable.
Can we meet in person?
We have clients from all over the world who find email, telephone and video conferencing more convenient.
However, for larger confirmed projects we are happy to travel from our home in Tampa, Florida to any location for a meeting. Just let us know.